Creating a consumer’s guide to your product or service may be one of the greatest separation tools you will ever do. What do you want to separate yourself from? Other people who may provide similar products or services. I don’t like to refer to these people as competition, because I prefer to come from an abundance mindset. There are plenty of clients out there who are perfect clients for you and your company. With that said, there are plenty of people who are not ideal clients for your company as well.
One of the first questions anyone who is selling something gets is, “How much?”. Many times this question is a result of the potential client not knowing what else to ask. It is your job as the expert to give them the education they need to make the only possible decision there is.
Creating a Consumer’s Guide will do just that! You will be able to help your clients discover things like:
- Common Frauds that accompany your field of expertise
- Common Myths that may surround your product or service
- The Best Methods for a Client to Obtain the Results they are looking for
- Mistakes that Clients need to AVOID when choosing a Professional in your field
- The difference between Value and Price
- Testimonials from your Raving Fans (clients)
- And so much more…
The last thing this Consumer’s Guide will provide is a call to action! We want everyone that reads Your Consumer’s Guide to know that the only rational decision left is to choose your company! This product would be an excellent Magnet to generate leads from a sign up form on your website.